I was destined to be in the beauty business. Beauty has been a lifelong interest for me. At age four I had my hands spanked daily for playing in my Mom's makeup and smearing it all over my face. In college, I was the girl with lines outside my dorm room waiting for my hair and makeup transformations. Even then, these self esteem boosting transformations intrigued me! At Clairol in sales and marketing positions, I witnessed over and over how changing a woman's hair coloring can have a profound effect on her feelings of self worth. Opening my own skin care salon and working with clients for over 35 years has only further confirmed how much women of all ages love the self esteem boosting benefits of beauty treatments and products. What a wonderful career helping women feel beautiful!
Studied advanced skin care at the world renowned Bretlands Beauty Institute in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England. Attended the prestigious Christian Chauveau Make-up Institute in Paris, France. Completed the Elizabeth Jones Aromatherapy Program in Vienna, Austria. Graduated with a B.S. from the University of Texas and completed Masters coursework at Fordham University of New York.
- An acknowledged skincare and beauty expert
- Named by Harper's Bazaar Magazine as one of the four top Beauty experts in the world
- Featured on many top television shows including two appearances on the Oprah Winfrey Show
- Named by a leading trade publication as a Living Legend in Skin Care
- Represented Dr. Scholl's on media tours to more than 30 cities throughout the country. Explained these new products in TV, Radio and Newspaper interviews.
- Proctor & Gamble speaker for Camay soap where she toured 13 major cities to explain the beauty benefits of this beloved product.
- Produced 65 products for QVC where she was a live presenter for more than 15 years.
Join Our Email List!
Be the first to know about special promotions and product offerings.